We loved having the opportunity to sit down and chat with Jenn Perell on the incredible wisdom of women’s bodies and using the guidance of nature and the moon to best support our needs throughout the different phases of our menstrual cycle. We can use the natural rhythms and energy of each phase to help guide our decisions in activities and self-care practices to support us for that particular time.
In this episode, we also explored:
- Jenn’s background and continual learnings in coaching and human potential
- What it means to live in a wise and curious way
- Using the guidance of nature and the moon throughout our menstrual cycle in the reproductive years
- The most optimal times in your cycle to practice Intermittent Fasting
- Information on enrolling in @journeyofintrinsichealth - individual, group, and for coaches
- Noa's and Brooke’s experience with Coaches Journey of Intrinsic Health
To connect with Jenn:
IG: @wearewiseandcuriousMentioned in this episode:
JENN'S BOOKSHOP LIST FOR CYCLES AND SPIRALS: https://bookshop.org/lists/cycles-spirals
We thrive in community - and we'd love you to be part of ours!
Join the conversation @raisingthenewearth on IG , YouTube- or all other podcast platforms and learn more at www.raisingthenewearth.com
DISCLAIMER: By watching/listening to this post including but not limited to video, text, reel, audio, (“Post”) you understand and agree to the following: This Post is for General information purposes ONLY. We are not liable for any loss, death, property damage, or bodily injury, based on your use or interpretation of the information in this Post. This Post should not be construed as a promise of benefits, a claim of cures, or a guarantee of results to be achieved.